How can I edit, convert and print text with Aussie School Fonts Deluxe?
To use Aussie School Fonts Deluxe with your normal word processor, use the following steps:
- Type your text directly into Helper Program or copy/paste existing text from your word processor.
- Select the required font from the drop-down menu, located under “Convert to”.
- Press the “Convert” button. The text will now be seen in the selected font.
- Copy the text from the Helper Program back to your word processor.
- Print your word processor document.
Note that some Windows word processors only paste unstyled text from the clipboard, meaning that font information for blocks of text is lost. These word processors cannot be used with the Helper Program. However, Wordpad, which is supplied with Windows, does retain style information and so can be used to print text converted with the Helper Program.